As the most well-known UK bicycle brand, we aren’t resting on our laurels but are, after a highly successful year, planning further growth in 2018.
If you think this is just about Raleigh, then think again! As part of Accell Group, Europe’s leading bicycle and cycling accessories business, we now offer exciting new marques like French performance brand Lapierre, market leading eMTB bikes from Haibike in addition to our established brands Raleigh and Diamondback.
Our strengths do not stop at bikes. We also offer an extensive parts & accessories portfolio of highly desirable brands such as Sram, Rock Shox, GripGrab, UVEX, Moon, Pedros, Continental to name just a few.
To maximise the opportunities this provides and help drive forward our sales to the independent retail sector, we need a highly professional Account Manager for the vacant position of:
Area Account Manager
Yorkshire, Humberside & Lincolnshire
If you have the desire to succeed then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join a market leader in the cycle industry.
You will be based in the area and possess the following key skills and characteristics:
· A strong Account Management track record
· A detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the independent retailers in the area
· A results oriented and independent outlook focused on securing, retaining and growing a profitable account base
· An ability to think strategically with the skills to agree and execute rock solid account plans with your customers based on their business needs
· A talent for effective communication with well-developed presentation, negotiation and rapport‑building skills
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· A keen interest in cycling
We are results driven with the rewards to match. So, if you are a self-starter looking for a career move and want to be part of a growing industry…....WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package, a fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and tablet plus the support to fuel your success.
Please apply including a full CV and stating your current salary to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 4 May 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES