Area Sales Manager – South West England & Wales
Upgrade Bikes Ltd are an award-winning distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories. With an ever-growing portfolio of industry leading brands such as DMR, Kinesis, Lezyne and Reynolds we are committed to providing a high level of sales and customer service in an ever more competitive industry. We are seeking to recruit a self-motivated individual with at least two years’ sales experience in a road based environment.
Working as part of the Upgrade Bikes sales team, and reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be based out on the road visiting dealers on a daily basis, developing the sales territory and growing sales whilst also securing new business. Attendance at trade and public shows will also be required, as will some weekend work supporting dealer events throughout the year. Reporting to the Sales Manager with market feedback and product trends. Weekly journey reports to be submitted to gain market intelligence that can be shared with the sales/marketing team.
The successful candidate:
· Will have a proven track record of a successful sales growth strategy
within a field sales basis.
· Efficient time management is essential to effectively carry out the role.
· Strong business minded individual with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
· Great interpersonal skills needed to understand dealers needs as well as develop and maintain positive working relationships.
· Full UK driving licence
· Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The successful candidate will have developed their existing skills within the bicycle, outdoor or leisure industry and ideally be a bicycle enthusiast with a sales background.
The package includes: -
· Competitive salary package (based on experience)
· Sales commission
· Company Car / Phone / Computer
· Highly attractive Company Pension contribution
· 28 days’ annual leave
Please send a CV along with a covering letter stating your current salary
to firstname.lastname@example.org We do not respond to all applicants, however, we will keep all CVs on file for future job openings.