Cadence Performance is focused on offering services for cyclists beyond selling bikes and fixing bikes. We offer cyclists a local hub for all their cycling needs. We have a team of coaches, bike fitters, physios and sports scientists who work across our four locations.
To thrive as one of our bike fitters you will need:-
· A friendly and approachable personality
· Enjoy working with cyclists and triathletes of all levels from beginner to elite athletes.
· Have patience and an eye for detail.
· Be self-motivated and happy to work independently.
· Feel confident working with both bicycles and software.
· Ideally you will be a keen cyclists and/or triathlete.
· Have prior bike fitting experience from BG Fit, Retul, Guru or STT.
· Experience of physiotherapy, bio-mechanics and human anatomy would be beneficial but not 100% necessary.
· A professional appearance and working manner are essential.
The role is for either a full or part-time Bike fitter to work primarily in our Giant/Cadence store in Radlett (Hertfordshire). There will also be opportunities to be involved in the wider business at events/training days/talks/seminars and bike fitting and fitness testing in Crystal Palace, Twickenham and our Shoreham By Sea locations in the future.
Pay – competitive
Location – Radlett (primarily)
If you think you could be the bike fitter we are looking for please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 11 March 2018