Job Description:Bike Marketing Coordinator
To support our ongoing growth and development at SCOTT Sports UK we are seeking a Bike Marketing Coordinator.
The successful candidate will assist the marketing team in the development, coordination and execution of the UK bike marketing strategy. The role offers the opportunity to work for a global brand with an illustrious 60-year history within the sports industry.
The Role Responsibilities
· Development, creation and co-ordination of communication and campaigns focused on SCOTT bike & Syncros product.
· Managing the brands relationship with key media contacts and delivering exposure to drive sales and push campaign targets.
· Co-ordinating in store support, ranging from merchandising to event co-ordination.
· Organization of and participation in all SCOTT Sports UK Bike events from product launches to demo days.
· Create PR content, manage product placement and work closely with SCOTT Sports brand ambassadors.
· Maintain a close relationship with the UK sales team to deliver effective campaigns.
· Update, develop and maintain B2B & B2C brand communications.
· Identify and develop synergies and opportunities with other house brand product categories.
· Tracking and analysing performance of campaigns and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
· Education in marketing and communication, or a related field, or working in a retail marketing position.
· A good knowledge and passion for the cycling market and retail marketing.
· Strong communication and interaction skills.
· Experience in project management and campaign planning.
· A creative nature to stay on top of current trends and deliver effective marketing strategies
· Equally comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously
· Personal interest in outdoor sports division.
· An expectancy to work outside of regular hours on occasions such as events.
· Mechanical experience would be an advantage although not essential.
To apply please email your CV and any covering letter FAO The General Manager email@example.com