Job Description:Bike Marketing Coordinator
Scott Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersports, motorsports, running and outdoor products worldwide. To reinforce our SCOTT Sports UK branch Marketing Team in Northumberland, we are seeking a Bike Marketing Coordinator.
In this position you will join the UK Branch marketing team. The focus is on bike marketing. In this role you will support the marketing team in the development, coordination and execution of the UK bike marketing strategy.
- Development, creation and coordination of communication and campaigns focused on bike
- Coordination and execution of Key Media contacts
- Development and execution of retail marketing and events
- Development of marketing tools to help sell-in process and increase sell-out
- Organization of and participation in all SCOTT Sports UK Bike events.
- Create PR content, product placements, team equipment order
- Creating texts for online and print communication tools
- Update, develop and deliver content for end consumer communication
- Organization and structuring of daily marketing support and services for colleagues, customers and online requests
- Identify and develop synergies and opportunities with other house brand product categories
- Planning and execution of media campaigns with all key media partners
- Education in marketing and communication, or a related field, or working in a retail marketing position
- High affinity and know-how of the Cycling market and retail marketing
- High level of Mechanical knowledge would be beneficial
- The use of SAP but experience not essential as training will be provided.
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Experience in project management
- Creative skills to develop new marketing and communication campaigns
- Being a team player
- Personal interest in outdoor sports
- An expectancy to work outside of general working hours.
To apply please email your CV and any covering letter FAO The General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org