Club La Santa is the world’s largest active holiday paradise, built on exercise, health, sports, wellness, health and plenty of social activities, in the warm climate of Lanzarote, Spain.
The combination of excellent facilities, professional training and instruction from our dedicated Green Team not only gives our guests the opportunity to be immersed in 80 different sporting activities, but to also improve their performance and techniques in their desired sports.
We want to provide our guests with the best active holiday experience in the world, built around sport, a healthy and active lifestyle and social activities. Currently we have a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled bike mechanic to work within our Green Team here at Club La Santa, Lanzarote.
In this role you will be required to be part of a passionate and enthusiastic team to assist in the maintenance of the Club La Santa’s 500+ bike fleet consisting of Road, City and MTB´s as well as having the opportunity to be part of our weekly Road, and MTB tours around the Island.
Desirable skills would be:
· Cytech Level 2 / 3 qualification; City & Guilds London Cycle Maintenance; Graduation Certificate from Herningsholm College Denmark; or equivalent experience.
· Experience of Cannondale products including: Road Bikes, Lefty MTB and E-Bike Systems installed with Bosch.
· Work to uncompromising standards with the principle aim to always find solutions.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the cycling retail environment.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
If you are passionate about cycling and would like to embark on an adventure within a globally recognised resort in the warm climate of Lanzarote, then we would love to hear from you.
• Benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Subsidised accommodation within Club La Santa resort
• Full use of world class sporting facilities at Club La Santa
• Opportunity to participate in events and competitions.
• Spanish Residency allowing for discounted travel within the Canary Islands and mainland Spain.
• Ongoing training and Continuous Personal Development (CPD)
To apply for this position please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a covering letter with CV. Please also include a paragraph giving an example of a time that you went above and beyond in order to fulfill a customer / client’s expectations.
Successful applications will be invited for interview via SKYPE.