Bike Mechanic - Customer Support, e-bike technical, Service manager
London SE1 (London Bridge) £18-£25k
We are looking for a motivated, highly organised candidate to join our busy team and essentially add structure to the support side of our business.
The role will primarily involve:
· Managing and resolving customer technical issues (over the phone, face to face and by email). Ensuring all tech work is completed in an organised and timely manner.
· Keeping logs of all support enquiries, and associated work carried out – (managing the full booking in / return process of customers bikes, spare parts etc).
· Sending out spare parts to customers for repairs, and forecasting / managing spare part future purchase requirements.
· In-store PDI’ing of bikes ready for collections, walk-in customer repairs and general technical assistance.
· Liaising with our sales/management team to give support whenever needed.
Candidate experience and attributes:
Proactive, with a systematic approach to managing and closing down tasks. Logical and practical thinker.
· A formal bicycle maintenance qualification (like Cytech), and at least 2 Yrs on the job experience working within a similar role (experience with e-bikes is an advantage).
· Good communicator - will be required to speak with customers / colleagues regularly.
· Polite, clear and well spoken for supporting customers over the phone and face to face.
· Comfortable with technology and using computers to at least a competent level.
· Being well organised is critical - this is a busy role with multiple things to keep on top of.
· Capable of creating structure and organisation for this department
· Driving licence useful
If you're interested in developing your career in a fun, modern company - and importantly you feel you can add the structure we need to our business, then we'd like to hear from you.
Full time role - £18k - £25k depending on experience. Based in London Bridge.
If you feel this role is ideal for you, please email your CV to: email@example.com