Whitepark warehouse in Ballyclare.
Do you have a passion for cycling? Could this be the perfect job for you…….
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, is an award-winning, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis, and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have exciting new opportunities to join our bike assembly and quality inspection teams based at our workshop in Ballyclare.
What will you be doing:
· Setting up and configuration of high quality bikes before dispatch.
· Monitoring and assessing quality of completed bikes using quality checklists
· Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
· Completion of regular housekeeping duties
Knowledge, skills and experience:
· A passion for cycling and knowledge of bicycle mechanics
· 6 months experience in a workshop environment desirable but not essential.
· The ability to demonstrate proficiency in bike assembly.
· The ability to identify bike faults
· Cytech Qualification (level 1 or above) or similar industry recognised qualification desirable but not essential.
· Positive can-do attitude
· Methodical and systematic approach to set tasks and achieving deadlines/targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Willing to be flexible, adaptable
· Willing to accept responsibility and be accountable
For further information please call our Talent Acquisition Team on 01902 290752 or 290785 available 08.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday. Alternatively apply on line at www.chainreactioncycles.com or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
Recruitment events are taking place on Fridays and Saturdays throughout July and August for starts in September 2018