THE COMPANY: ZyroFisher is the leading distributor of Parts, Accessories and Clothing to the UK and Irish cycling markets. We represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of our sport. We also design and develop the UK's best-selling cycling apparel brand, Altura.
ABOUT THE ROLE: We are looking for Brand Activation and Events Coordinators to join our expanding Marketing Team based in either our Darlington or Luton offices. You will be an influential representative of the brand(s)ZyroFisher represents including SRAM, TACX, BELL, GIRO, CAMELBAK, ALPINESTARS & many more across the Zyrofisher portfolio. You will be required to organise our branded event attendance whilst ensuring we are delivering the correct brand promise on behalf of our supplier partners.
You will be an ambassador for the brands you are activating at any given time, communicating relevant features and benefits through product training, demonstration, events and seminars across our dealer base and throughout the UK.
Nationwide travel is required, so you need to be able to act responsibly and self-sufficiently when in the field, but you will be a valued member of a team who contributes positively to the wider team culture at ZyroFisher.
The Main duties of this role include but are not limited to:
1. Maximising all PR opportunities when organising, attending and delivering events with industry press and media. Capitalising on content creation to promote our in-market activities on the ZyroFisher social media channels.
2. Identifying and developing new activation opportunities at events, through athlete sponsorships, and dealer specific activations, whilst contributing to the ZyroFisher economy.
3. Providing support to customers with the aim of increasing their turnover and product range taken by undertaking merchandising, providing staff training and participating in promotional events as required.
4. Working closely with the ZyroFisher sales team, pre, during and post event to maximize sales opportunities.
5. Developing and expanding the inclusion of ZyroFisher distributed brands across the UK’s dealer base and at key industry events.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE: You will have an appetite to learn and absorb new information about the class leading brands and products that we sell.
You will be able to engage with your audience and educate them in a compelling way that maximises brand desirability amongst end users.
You will be an influential representative of the brand(s), so it is essential that you are believable and authentic when representing the Company at events.
You will demonstrate high energy with a professional, pragmatic approach and you will have the ability to successfully influence customers and end users to buy into the brands we are activating with an informed and authentic style.
You will have a passion for cycling and experience of working within a sports/cycling multi-brand environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
THE PACKAGE: ZyroFisher’s culture is one of realising and rewarding potential, empowering our team to achieve, we offer a working environment which is dynamic, progressive and supportive. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary package, opportunities after training, staff discount and a generous holiday package with additional holidays for additional years’ service. Working 37 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to join the team at ZyroFisher and play an important part in our future, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the location you would be interested in to the subject of the email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.