Now more than ever, Canyon is on the lookout for talented individuals to help us shape the future of riding. We are currently hiring for a native English-speaking Brand Content Writer to join our Marketing team at Canyon.Home in Koblenz, Germany. This is your chance to get right to the core of one of the most exciting brands on the scene, as well as experience living life right at the heart of Europe. We look forward to receiving your application!
- As a member of our Creative Studio, you will develop creative concepts and produce content for brand campaigns, product launches and content marketing initiatives.
- You will define global standards for brand tone of voice across all segments.
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Degree-level qualification in communications or media-related or arts subject, including marketing, advertising, media, or similar.
- Minimum one-year experience in copywriting or content creation, preferably in the sports or outdoor industry.
- A proven record as a writer.
- An active interest and inside-out knowledge of a range of riding scenes and their corresponding cultures.
- Excellent MS Office skills, knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications desired but not essential.
- Native-level English, prior knowledge of German is desired but not essential.
Canyon works hand-in-hand with the best athletes on the planet to produce award-winning bikes that embody our commitment to riding. With a strong reputation for true innovation, implementing leading technologies, clean and clear design as well as the highest standards in quality and service, Canyon successfully combines its local roots with an increasingly international approach. The company is built on a young and dynamic workforce where people have the power to make a difference. Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go.
To apply please visit https://career.canyon.com/Vacancies/441/Application/New/2