plan2ride is now in its third year of trading as Cardiff’s northern pitstop for recreational cycling. At its hub in Tongwynlais, the business has established itself as a popular meeting space for locals and the much wider cycling community alike. The business now has an excellent reputation for general bicycle servicing and repairs, the provision of friendly impartial advice and serves one of the finest cups of coffee in the region!
The business wants to further refine and optimise it operating procedures and start evolving the brand to offer further services to its now well established but growing customer base. To meet these aims, we require an organised, passionate self-starter, with an ability to execute business strategy. A passion for the sport at a recreational or competitive level is preferable but not essential.
What we are looking for:
• A candidate who is conscientious, hard-working and dedicated, who expects high standards of him/herself and of co-workers.
• A candidate who has a proven track record in managing company and creating processes.
• Someone who is used to managing a budget and delivering key business tasks.
• Experience liaising, negotiating with third party suppliers.
• An individual who is confident in their ability to assess, troubleshoot and complete day to day business tasks.
• An individual, able to get the best out of co-workers and successfully manage resources required.
• An organised and efficient individual with good communication skills, able to ariculate themselves both verbally and in written form.
• A candidate with strong experience in Customer Service and/or sales.
• Someone with a good knowledge of the cycling industry, able to understand the needs of a rider, from an entrant to an elite alike.
• Experience of maintaining and ordering a stock inventory and fulfilling orders including picking, packing and shipping is preferred.
• General computer, email, word processing, Excel and internet skills.
We will offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and an accompanying incentive plan.
20 days annual leave.
If you would like to join and help make a vital contribution to our business, then please send us your CV with an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org