SIGMA SPORTS HEAD OFFICE- HAMPTON WICK, SURREY
Here at Sigma Sports, we live and breathe road cycling and triathlon and love sharing our passion with customers around the world.
Over the last 25 years, Sigma Sports has established itself as a premium retailer within the Road Cycling and Triathlon industry with a passion for sourcing quality products and providing excellent levels of customer service.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Purchasing Assistant to join our growing team. This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in purchasing to learn their profession in a supportive team environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
As part of a dynamic and expanding purchasing team, you’ll be working directly with some of the world’s leading cycling brands to source a range of products that meet the needs of our passionate and enthusiastic customers. This diverse position plays a critical role in the day to day operation of Sigma Sports, with the opportunity for the right person to develop their purchasing skills and experience. Some of the day to tasks you’ll be involved with include:
- Providing daily administrative support to the buying team
- Managing the company product database
- Managing product price changes and life cycles
- Daily contact with suppliers and use of various B2B systems to place orders
- New product upload to support new product ranges entering the business
- Purchase order management
- Invoice reconciliation
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within an administrative position
- Excellent IT skills including
- Experience within the Cycle Industry although an advantage is not essential. A love of all things road cycling is vital!
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Confident using and manipulating spreadsheets
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative
£18,000 - £20,000 (salary will depend on experience)
8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Generous staff purchase scheme
- Dynamic and fast-paced team
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com