ZyroFisher is the leading distributor of Parts, Accessories and Clothing to the UK and Irish cycling markets. We represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of our sport. We also design and develop the UK's best-selling cycling apparel brand, Altura.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Brand Director the Category Development Manager will play a pivotal role focusing on, developing and shaping the brand operating plan and vision within the Altura team. The job holder will have overall responsibility for Category margin through management of price, range and offer.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
• Building brand plans and agreeing with the ZyroFisher marketing team on the annual execution plan in line with the brand vision.
• Developing and executing seasonal marketing and launch plans for the brand, outlining seasonal key items and GTM messaging.
• Reviewing and managing seasonal range matrixes and merchandising plans to define the annual collections, ensuring efficient range structure and growth.
• Coordinating with Distributors, Brand Team, Design, Operations and Product Team to ensure brand growth, achieving key milestones within Annual Calendar & critical path.
• Planning and executing product launch campaigns with appropriate marketing tools for all markets.
• Defining the Brand GTM campaigns (with marketing) for each category, defining areas of growth and identifying seasonal key products as ‘push items’.
• Setting Brand sales targets to ensure category revenues are met.
• Overseeing and supporting the development of the brand in terms of marketing, supply and logistics.
• Analysing sales data, insights and market data to understand key trends & outline recommendation.
• Liaising with distributors to determine regional SRP pricing and promotional activities of each product category.
• Determining the positioning of each product category to maximize visibility.
• Identifying gaps in the range and developing product to close gaps – Providing sufficient information to allow Design and Product development team to invest in NPD ideation.
• Reviewing product and category performance and produce progress reports in relation to finance data – Pareto / Range profiling / Share of trade etc.
• Seeking trade & brand growth opportunities - such as market trends and competitor movement.
• Liaising with Supply / Brand management to place appropriate orders to ensure product availability meets customer’s demands.
• Collaborating with distributors and Brand Team to expand product categories for additional sales driving distribution.
• Developing exit strategies for products.
• Creating, co-ordinating and updating branding presentations for Seasonal Launches, in conjunction with Design / BM / Brand Director.
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT, communication and organisational skills. Attention to detail and exceptional excel skills are essential to this role.
ZyroFisher’s culture is one of realising and rewarding potential, empowering our team to achieve and we offer a working environment which is dynamic, progressive and supportive. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary package, performance related bonus opportunities after training, staff discount and a generous holiday package with additional holidays for additional years’ service.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to join the team at ZyroFisher and play an important part in our future, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer