Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and we are consistently ranked amongst the highest-grossing apps in both Google Play and the App Store. Join our team to build and grow our community of cyclists, mountain bikers and hikers in France.
Your key responsibilities
● Build a strong community of like-minded cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
● Attend events and plan ride outs and meetups to grow our community.
● Support our influencer campaigns, approach potential influencers, convince them to become komoot users and turn them into brand ambassadors.
● Support our PR team to plan media campaigns and event schedules.
● Uncover the most exciting people and their adventures for our blog and social media.
● Team up with our support team to assist users when they run into technical problems.
● Support our copy team to localize our apps and content into French.
Why you’ll love it
● You’ll work with a community of enthusiastic mountain bikers, hikers, and cyclists.
● Enjoy the freedom to work wherever in France you want, be it from your home, on the beach or in the mountains.
● You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
● You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
● You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
● Have 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
● Are located in France and are connected to the cycling and outdoor community.
● Are outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
● Have strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
● Are digitally savvy and know how to leverage tools.
● Are self-motivated and extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
Sound like you?
Then send us the following:
● A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
● A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
● Examples of your work: Tell us a bit about community management projects you’ve worked on in the past.
● Share your Twitter, Instagram, blog or your website with us so we can get a feel for your interests.
● A link to your komoot profile showing your favorite outdoor spot.
● As we love it when people go the extra mile, you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume at https://www.komoot.de/jobs/community-manager-france