Who we are:
Champion System are known for our solid commitment to pioneering innovative garments that can be customised with virtually any design. Along the way we have revolutionised sublimation printing, redefined garment construction and simplified the custom ordering process.
We have one of the largest ranges of cycling, triathlon and running clothing available of any brand, providing options for all levels of athletes, whether they be a World Champion or a weekend enthusiast. We are the only sole custom clothing brand to work alongside pro cycling teams UAE Team Emirates and womens team Wiggle High 5 in the development of our product to bring to the market unrivalled performance in the custom clothing market.
We are looking for an ambitious, enterprising team player to join our dynamic UK team in a customer centric role that will support the growth of the brand. Based in Croydon, London, you will work alongside like-minded sports enthusiasts to help clubs and teams identify Champion System as their supplier and support them through the entire ordering process.
It’s a heavily sales orientated role so an affiliation with cycling, triathlon or running sectors would be greatly beneficial, though not essential.
You will be working in a fun but driven office environment, surrounded by custom clothing samples, which you will be handling daily, so understanding the needs of an athlete clothing requirments would be an advantage. You will also be working on the latest computer operating systems.
• Manage and service the established account base, significantly in the sporting categories of Cycling, Triathlon and Running.
• Increase this account base by achieving sales of our apparel and related casual wear through a variety of mechanisms throughout the UK.
• Handle the day-to-day customer enquiries, inbound/outbound sales and support calls.
• Process orders placed by customers, ensuring that they are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
• Identify and prospect new business opportunities working together with the other members of the sales team to target new accounts.
• Support the execution of marketing developments including contribution to ideas and social media posts.
• Support the Head of UK Brand to develop key market messages and sales strategies to help drive customer base.
• Continue to monitor the competition and regularly feedback to the Head of Brand relevant data that could affect growth of sales.
• Contribute to overall cost-efficiency monitoring of the UK operation.
• Participate in customer relationship management training at the agreed intervals.
• Other work: complete all tasks as required and as directed by Champion System management structure. This may include occasional events outside of usual working times.
• Customer service orientated; confident, affable and efficient.
• Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel). Excellent computer skills including good keyboard skills.
• Ability to integrate into an international business culture.
• You may be required to work the occasional weekend or evenings at events and kit fittings.
To apply for this role then please send your CV along with any covering letter to