Pashley is one of the last remaining cycle manufacturers in the UK, with over 90 years of experience in building practical and beautiful bicycles. Pashley is the leading brand in Traditional bicycles, with exports going around the world, and the business also has a thriving cargo and work bike customer base.
Most recently, Pashley has won the contract to supply bikes to the London Santander hire bike scheme, and continues to develop in this rapidly expanding market segment.
Based in Stratford upon Avon, Pashley are looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator. This will be an exciting and varied role as Pashley looks to significantly
invest in its digital presence and capitalize on its global brand.
The role includes:-
- Dealing with customer technical, warranty, service and product enquiries - good bicycle technical knowledge essential.
- Responding to Consumer enquiries via phone, web and social media – excellent communication skills are important.
- Administrative support to Export and UK sales team with order entry and queries – responsive and supportive attitude important.
- Cover for administration elsewhere in the team as required – flexibility and a cooperative personality would be key advantage.
- Helping prepare for and attendance at trade shows and events around the UK – some weekend working may be required.
- Experience of customer service and cycling (whether through sales, mechanics/maintenance or passion) preferred
Apply in writing or by email including CV to:- Human Resources Manager, Pashley Cycles, Masons Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9NL firstname.lastname@example.org