Customer Service Coordinator will work as part of the fabulous Customer Service Team to deliver world-class technical support to Wahoo Fitness customers. These wonderful employees represent Wahoo to consumers for all product and App related questions and concerns. This position is based in London, England.
· Resolves issues by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Use a variety of systems to respond to customer requests and resolve issues
· Manage inventory flow of all incoming and outgoing customer returns, warranties and replacements for customer resolution
· Test returns to collect and analyze customer feedback/issues.
· Create database of product issues for ongoing analysis and partner with developers to resolve issues
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing measurable results
· Interface with customers, either via email, chat or phone to quickly, efficiently and completely RESOLVE customer service issues
· Use our customer service management system, [Zendesk], to log and manage customer service interactions
· Coordinate shipments of defective products to manufacturers for testing and/or credit
· Manage in-house spare / refurbished parts inventory
· Communicate with customer to keep them updated thought-out the resolution process the status of product (received, tested, replaced, cancelled)
· Qualified candidates for this role will possess a minimum of 1-3 years demonstrated experience performing a customer service role.
· Prior experience working in a customer service role for a technology company dealing with connective devices preferred.
· Demonstrates the ability to learn, understand, and follow established procedures based on technology.
· Technologically savvy; experience using Zendesk (or comparable customer service management system), Google Drive, and Microsoft Office a plus
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills; pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude; plays well with others
· Ability to handle all customers patiently and with kindness
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus practiced listening skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational ability to handle multiple events simultaneously
· Strong ability to problem solve and prioritize
· Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
· Strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership
· Excellent time management and follow-up skills
· Foreign language a plus
· Enjoys cycling (or running) is a plus
· Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sport/fitness and technology
· Willingness to work flexible schedule to include early evenings and weekends.
· Ideal candidate is self-motivated and additionally works well in a team environment
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org