Your chance to join a top distributor of class-leading brands in a Customer Service Supervisor Role
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Customer Services Supervisor to join our young, friendly and highly motivated team in this key customer support role based at our Operations office in Wellingborough Northamptonshire.
Due to the technical nature of many of our brands the successful applicant must have a strong interest in bikes and have a good working knowledge of bike parts and associated products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Operations Manager to oversee the running of the Customer Service and Returns Department.
- Provide first class service and build effective relationships with our dealer network
- To maintain and develop our Current High level of Customer Service.
- To manage, monitor and report on internal Warranty Claims with all suppliers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Customer Service Experience Essential
- Experience of working in the bike industry preferred
- You must have a keen interest in all things cycling related
- You must be able to communicate clearly via the telephone and email
- You must have experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and be familiar with inventory management systems
- You must be able to demonstrate the skills of multi- tasking and effective time management
- You must possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work and manage other people.
As this role is office based you need to live within daily commuting distance of Wellingborough
A competitive package is available based upon experience
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence
To Apply please send CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you have the reference CSS1 in the subject field. Failure to include this reference could lead to a delay in your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the 31st December 2018 with further details.