Description and overall purpose of the role
i-ride.co.uk are the UK’s leading lightweight cycle distributor. Our portfolio includes Fulcrum Wheels, De Rosa, Argon 18, Orro, Continental, Speedplay, Thomson, Northwave and many more prestigious brands.
The key part of this role is to engage with customers to ensure they have the support in fulfilling their orders for Company products; including dealing with queries on the telephone or via email or website livechat etc.
· Customer Support role will entail working closely with members of the purchasing team.
· Work closely with i-ride’s key customers which may be assigned to you from time to time and require looking after to the highest possible standards, by processing customer sales orders, maintaining regular email communications, answering customer queries and responding in a timely manner; as well as making outgoing phone calls to discuss any new offers; initiatives or products as they may arise.
· Ensuring important sales orders are collated and presented to the team to place on purchase order with relevant suppliers and that orders are placed onto our system in a timely manner.
· Gathering required information from the buying team to ensure we have correct information in on our system and readying this to pass to our key customers.
· Liaising with the buying team for accurate ETA information to make certain our agreed drop dates are on schedule to guarantee we a) maintain stock levels and b) customer orders are not held up.
· Assist with producing pricelists and ensure these are updated when required.
· Monitor customer backorders ensuring goods are despatched in timely manner as possible.
· Providing support for the sales team.
· Using our website to help customers with enquiries and orders.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required
· Excellent knowledge of Bicycle Parts/Components is an advantage
· A real passion for cycling is desirable as is any related experience from within the cycle industry
· Great at building a rapport with customers; assertive and able to deal with pressured situations
· Excellent time management
· Great attention to detail
· A good knowledge of Excel is desirable
· Able to work to tight deadlines
Personal qualities and working environment
The job will suit someone who has an eye for detail, is organised and able to build rapport with our customers. Friendly, outgoing, and able to work in a team.
The position will close once we find the correct applicant, so please send your application ASAP.
If you think you would like to apply we are looking forward to your application which should include a full C.V.
Please email HR@i-ride.co.uk or apply in writing to:
7-8B Mid Sussex Bus. Park
Ditchling Common Ind. Est.
Folders Lane East