Job title: Customer Services Team Member
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up based in London. We’re after someone bright, energetic and ready to work in an unconventional business.
As you will quickly learn, start-ups are not the most straightforward place to work – but they are a lot of fun and highly rewarding. A small team can be extremely exciting, but also means ducking in wherever needed.
We offer pay monthly kids bikes, exchanged as your children grow up. Our broader mission is to become the consumer finance provider for the sharing economy. We fundamentally believe that consumerism is unsustainable and we need to live in a society where products are repairable and shareable. The founders are passionate cyclists, which is why they have started in cycling. However, we soon hope to expand into other product ranges, and have exciting plans for the future of the company.
About the role:
This role revolves around managing our membership and offering customer service. You’ll be providing high quality customer care by responding to online member correspondence. No two days are the same, and you will be expected to assist in the following day to day tasks:
- Respond to member enquiries using our online platforms
- Processing and on-boarding new orders
- Manage returns, replacements and refunds when necessary
- Trying to solve member issues as efficiently and accurately as possible
- Management of member accounts
- Setting up and processing direct debits
- Updating stock levels on our website
- Be a member advocate within the company, highlighting areas where members are unhappy or where we can improve
- Supporting the team to improve current processes
- Comfortable working in a start-up – you’ll need energy, persistence and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
· Have a problem-solving approach and be able to use initiative to find resolutions
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Dedicated individual who sees a task through
· A real desire to help by answering questions, sorting out problems and recommending different products.
- Start-up experience not necessary but we’d be interested to hear about any you may have
Competitive and negotiable
Working for the Bike Club:
As a company, we offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited working from home; whether it’s waiting for a delivery, to work from a warmer climate or just to get your head down away from the hustle and bustle
- Office perks; Roof terrace, Tuesday cake, Thursday drinks and Friday breakfast. Various in-office activities including circuits, yoga and ballet barre.
- Company loans; to help buy a season ticket, pay for a holiday or even move house
- Join a growing company; in time we’d like to offer various other benefits, including a personal training budget, convenient childcare solutions and a profit share bonus
- If you’d like to apply in a different format please email: email@example.com