Bikes are machines. Awesome machines.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, full time sales person that loves the products they are selling!
Main purpose of role:
To advise our customers on all their cycling requirements and give our customers bikes the TLC they deserve.
- To provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Answering queries from customers
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the store management team
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
- Assessing and quoting for repair work
- Carrying out that repair work on time and to a high standard
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player - Used to working as part of a team
- PC literate - be able to manage till, and stock systems
- Knowledge of retail environment
- Good organisational skills, ability to multi task and excellent time management
- Be Customer focused - Excellent customer service/care skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Decision Making - Be able to make decisions that will help customers and store management when changes are requested
- Have proven experience facing the public delivering customer service
- Be genuine - By showing enthusiasm, drive and through good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a familiarity with after sales customer service
- Passion for outdoor pursuits
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in bike workshops, and be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of bicycle technology
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Alongside your CV, please enclose a covering letter explaining why you want to work for us, what you could bring to the team and how many hours you are available to work. Please outline your outdoor interests and tell us what you enjoy doing in your spare time.