Job Title - Cycling Specialist – Probikekit
Department - Customer Services
Location - Northwich, CW9 7RA
Reporting to - Cycling Specialist Team Leader
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. We are constantly expanding our global e-commerce platform which is powered by the world’s largest brands, such as Myprotein, lookfantastic, Skinstore and Pro Bike Kit.
The Customer Service Team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout a world class Customer Service Experience.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
Previous experience in the cycling industry is desirable, but not essential due to the technical support we provide.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
Required skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- Permanent - 42.5 hours per week
To apply for this role then please send your CV and covering letter to CSRecruitment@thehutgroup.com F.A.O. April Holden