High-end cycling distributor Saddleback is looking for a dynamic new team member to take on a multi-faceted social media and marketing role within the marketing team. The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver an international social and digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms to sit alongside traditional marketing activations.
As Digital Marketing Executive, your role will involve planning, goal setting, budgeting and implementing activations across Saddleback’s social media channels to increase following, support brand building and boost site traffic. You will also play a key role in creating assets for social use including photography, image editing and quick unscripted video content. You will work closely with Saddleback’s creative department to create briefs for internal and external assets including images, video and adverts.
You will manage our digital advertising output, working to a budget and wider marketing goals to plan and commission assets in order to make the most of digital opportunities with our media partners. You will also coordinate the wider advertising planner to ensure both digital and print advertising is planned and delivered to schedule.
Across both social media and digital marketing, you will evaluate site traffic analytics as well as CTR and conversion from external campaigns, regularly reporting to the Marketing Manager to inform ongoing strategy and quantify return on investment.
This is an exciting role that will see the right candidate grow in responsibility as the business continues to expand.
We’re looking for someone who:
· Has a passion for social media and staying up to date with the latest social trends.
· Has a driven personality and is keen to get stuck in.
· Is adaptable to different environments and challenges.
· Has a flair for organisation and time management.
· Can multitask and work well under pressure.
· Taking the lead in planning and delivering a multi-platform, multi-channel social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social networks.
· Planning and delivering multi-platform digital advertising in line with wider marketing goals.
· Creating social media assets including photography, image editing and unscripted videos.
· Internal and external commissioning of social media and digital advertising assets to briefs and specifications.
· Managing workflow of internally and externally created assets in line with marketing planner.
· Supporting media partner relationships through regular communication to identify advertising opportunities for Saddleback brands.
· Reviewing and reporting on social and digital advertising campaigns to establish ROI and drive future strategies.
· Contributing to monthly marketing reports from a digital perspective.
· Administering advertising planner for both digital and print advertising, ensuring it’s up to date and all activities in hand.
· Liaising with Saddleback’s creative team to ensure visual integrity.
· Liaising with communication manager to ensure brand voice.
· Liaising with brand managers to identify opportunities for social media and digital marketing campaigns.
· Liaising with events co-ordinator to identify opportunities for social coverage of events.
Skills and Experience
· Proof of real-world social and digital experience or university-educated in this sector.
· Commercial understanding of delivering social media campaigns and digital advertising.
· Photography experience including Photoshop use.
· Experience using analytics tools including Google Analytics.
· A superior grasp of written English.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
· A passion for cycling is preferred but not essential.
· German speaking or an interest in learning is preferred but not essential.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30pm.
Salary dependent on experience.
For over 10 years Saddleback Limited has been delivering the world’s leading elite cycling brands to the UK industry. A vibrant company based in Yate (10 miles northeast of Bristol / 15 miles northwest of Bath), we are proud to have leading names such as 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs within our portfolio of the world’s premier road and MTB brands.
A family-owned business with around 55 employees, Saddleback boasts a friendly, relaxed office atmosphere away from the hubbub of central Bristol, the chance to work with a team of like minded cycling aficionados and the opportunity to take part in regular lunch-time training rides.
If you would like to apply for this role, please supply a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Declan.email@example.com
We regret that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Closing date for applications – December 14 2018