ZyroFisher is the leading distributor of Parts, Accessories and Clothing to the UK and Irish cycling markets. We represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of our sport. We also design and develop the UK's best-selling cycling apparel brand, Altura.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the Digital Marketing Manager will relish the challenge of developing and executing the digital and content strategy for the Zyrofisher portfolio of brands. They will also have the ability to continually develop campaigns to support the launch, growth and development of all ZyroFisher portfolio brands, including strategic digital planning, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, advertising, CMS, copywriting and analytical tools.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all digital, social and content marketing activities of the company. In addition, they will have an appreciation for and input into, the development of fully integrated campaigns working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Sports Marketing & PR Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in cycling, having worked in the industry or enjoys the sport outside of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital media strategy and execution, both for always-on content and in amplifying campaigns, in particular with relation to brand partnerships & sponsorships.
- Development of break-through execution that makes the industry take note
- Selecting and managing external agencies, bringing new expertise to the business having experience of doing so in the past
- Managing all paid promotion for the ZyroFisher brands through social media
- Managing PPC campaigns for Altura and other selected ZF brands
- Developing E-retailer support plans, eg Amazon stores, Wiggle/CRC.
- Community management across all platforms and brands, generating content plans that drive awareness, advocacy and community.
- Developing excellent relationships with all brand digital teams to maximise the opportunity for ZF to succeed in the UK market.
- Briefing social / digital content to in house design teams and external agencies
- Building relationships with digital media owners
- Planning and managing marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Maintaining administration and relevant reporting and planning systems. Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information concerning digital & social activity for the marketing departments.
- Maintaining and developing corporate image and reputation.
- Developing and manage their team on a day to day basis ensuring jobs are carried out effectively, meeting the required performance standards and time scales and are undertaken in line with procedures.
- Continually evaluate current procedures and processes to ensure that efficient and effective systems and procedures are in place. Current records of procedures relating to the function should be updated and maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will see the same potential for digital expertise to explode the growth of the Zyrofisher portfolio brand as we do, and have a clear vision on how to do it. They will also have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a senior digital marketing role.
- 2 years minimum people management experience, with a clear belief and desire in developing team members.
- Experience in developing and executing consumer and trade brand campaigns.
- A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media with the aim to drive growth and margin.
- Be passionate about performance marketing with excellent analytical abilities.
- Confidence in managing a broad range of people, and the ability to work cross functionally across all departments of the business.
- A firm grasp of numbers and budgeting.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and creative mind.
- A degree, ideally in marketing.
- A passion for cycling, road/MTB.
ZyroFisher’s culture is one of realising and rewarding potential, empowering our team to achieve and we offer a working environment which is dynamic, progressive and supportive. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary package, staff discount and a generous holiday package with additional holidays for additional years’ service.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to join the team at ZyroFisher and play an important part in our future, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited to the role to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.