Distribution Warehouse Supervisor – Working Shifts Monday-Friday (One week days, one week afternoons until late)
As the most well-known UK bicycle brand, we aren’t resting on our laurels but are, after a highly successful year, planning further growth in 2018.
If you think this is just about Raleigh, then think again! As part of Accell Group, Europe’s leading bicycle and cycling accessories business, we now offer exciting new marques like French performance brand Lapierre, market leading eMTB bikes from Haibike in addition to our established brands Raleigh and Diamondback.
Our strengths do not stop at bikes. We also offer an extensive parts & accessories portfolio of highly desirable brands such as Sram, Rock Shox, Saris, CycleOps, PowerTap, Supacaz, Bont, Moon, Pedros, Continental to name just a few.
We require an additional Distribution Warehouse Supervisor to join our Team based at our Eastwood, Nottingham HQ. You will organise, enable and motivate the Group Leaders and their teams to ensure targets and KPI’s are fully achieved and provide a best in class service to our customers both external and internal.
As someone who is an independent thinker, with strong people management skills you will continually seek ways to both anticipate and resolve day to day problems and improve operational efficiency of the Distribution Centre.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Provide a safe working environment, adhering to all health, safety and environmental rules and procedures and ensuring teams adhere to all procedures and processes.
· Supervise warehouse team and manage day to day activities.
· Plan co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of products accurately, to timescale, with minimum handling and stock damage.
· Organise, facilitate and manage stock takes at required levels.
· Operate the visual delivery tracking systems in order that product/order status can be seen at a glance.
· Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet daily operational requirements, including managing absence and disciplinary issues.
· Maintain a training matrix for all staff and ensure they are full trained and competent to carry out their role.
· Own, investigate and resolve customer concerns and eliminate root cause by implementing effective and robust corrective measures.
· Liaise with Customers, Suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner.
· Deliver efficiencies to support year-on-year operational budget reduction
Skills, qualifications & experience:
· Experience of supervision within a fast paced, highly pressurised warehouse and distribution environment.
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to establish logical practical solutions,
· Effective people and performance management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· City & Guilds level 3 BTec National Diploma 3, or equivalent NVQ level 3.
· Good numeracy and IT systems knowledge and skills, including advanced Excel.
· A keen interest in cycling would be advantageous.
If you have the drive to succeed then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a market leader in the cycle industry.
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package, including contributory pension scheme and 25 days holiday per annum.
Please apply including a full CV and stating your current salary to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 10 September 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES