Fully Charged eBike Experts are Hiring a new exciting role - eBike assistant Mechanic
At Fully Charged we recognise the importance of a well-run workshop is vital to the success of the business. However, we are not your typical bike shop. Whether building new eBikes, carrying out repairs, carrying out custom projects or providing scheduled servicing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced mechanic with some electric bike experience to join the teams at our central London showroom. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of current bicycle technology and a commitment to providing customer service. We are prepared to invest in this position with training from Bosch, Shimano, Yamaha, Brose and all of the other manufactures that we represent.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
● Building new eBikes for shop floor and customers
● Assessing and quoting eBike repair
● Carrying out all service and repair work in a timely manner and to a high standard
● Assisting shop floor staff with technical information for eBike sales and accessories
● Have at least one year’s experience in a bicycle workshop.
● Knowledge of the electric bicycle market.
● Good communication skills – Clear and concise telephone manner and written English
● Be self-motivating, and capable of as part of a team.
● Presentable and professional
Alongside your CV, please enclose a short covering letter outlining your experience within the bicycle industry as well as your passion / interest for cycling and outdoor sports lifestyle.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately
Salary: 17-19k depending on experience. Also training in Bosch, Yamaha and more will be included.
To apply for this roel then please send your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com