High-end cycling product distributor Saddleback is looking for a dynamic new team member to take on a key role of traffic acquisition and SEO support within the e-commerce team.
As Digital Acquisition Executive / SEO Specialist you will support the development and delivery of Saddleback’s traffic acquisition and conversion rate strategies. Your role will involve planning, budgeting and analysis of all aspects of acquisition to implement activations across Saddleback’s UK and international channels to drive increased traffic, conversions, following, repeats and support brand building.
You will liaise with multiple stakeholders to deliver PPC/PLA advertising and ensure social, email and content are delivered in line with best practice, to engage customers and increase conversion rates. Across all channels, you will evaluate analytics, regularly reporting to the Head of Ecommerce to inform ongoing strategy and support data-driven decisions.
You will also play a key role in supporting the development of technical SEO best practice, optimising each sales channels performance.
In addition, you will implement new acquisition channels where identified and support customer research and UX optimisation development.
This is an exciting role that will see the right candidate grow in responsibility as the business continues to expand.
Working under our Head of E-commerce, responsibilities will include:
• Develop a forward-thinking digital acquisition strategy across the UK and international B2C e-commerce sales channels to optimise organic and paid traffic.
• Support the development of technical SEO best practice, including keyword research, sitemaps, meta optimisation, redirects.
• Liaise with content team to ensure SEO best practice across product, website and content.
• Liaise with the Communications Manager to deliver effective email marketing campaigns, developing effective retention and retargeting strategies.
• Liaise with Head of E-commerce and Digital Marketing Executive to deliver paid social activations, including Facebook and Instagram in line with e-commerce and wider brand marketing goals.
• Deliver digital analysis for organic and paid traffic, email performance and social campaigns, regularly reporting to the e-commerce team to drive a data-driven e-commerce and digital marketing approach.
• Support data-driven technical SEO and UX optimisation development.
• Develop e-commerce conversion rate strategy, monitoring performance on a daily basis and reporting on KPIs.
• Liaise with Head of Ecommerce to deliver Google PPC/PLA advertising in line with trading goals.
• Introduce automation and dynamic advertising to current digital marketing channels including social and email, whilst introducing supplementary channels such as affiliates and referrals.
• Develop customer research programs, including A/B testing, to gain insights into improving customer journey and conversion.
You will need to have:
• Considerable experience (minimum 3-years) of online performance marketing in B2C, with a focus on analytics, SEO and paid acquisition.
• Proven experience using Google Search Console, Ad Manager/Analytics/Marketing Platform, Tag Manager, Facebook, Instagram and Bing Ads.
• Working knowledge and experience of email marketing automation platforms such as Klaviyo, MailChimp to drive effective retention and retargeting strategies.
• Proven experience with bid management tools and keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like Moz and market comparison tools.
• Practical knowledge of technical SEO and optimisation of sitemaps, merchant feeds, redirect strategy to increase site and page rank.
• Experience working closely with developers to implement digital change.
• A strong knowledge of content marketing principles to support brand building and SEO traffic.
• A driven personality able to multitask and liaise with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
• Practical knowledge of the Shopify platform.
• International experience of European markets is beneficial but not essential.
• Google Ads and Google Analytics certification.
• An interest in cycling would be beneficial but not essential.
• German language skills would be of interest.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week in the Saddleback office – Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30 pm.
For over 10 years Saddleback Limited has been delivering the world’s leading elite cycling brands to the UK industry. A vibrant company based in Yate (10 miles northeast of Bristol / 15 miles northwest of Bath), we are proud to have leading names such as 3T, Alchemy, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, Intense, Sidi, Silca, Stages and Troy Lee Designs within our portfolio of the world’s premier road and MTB brands.
A family-owned business with around 50 employees, Saddleback boasts a friendly, relaxed office atmosphere away from the hubbub of central Bristol, the chance to work with a team of like-minded cycling aficionados and the opportunity to take part in regular lunch-time training rides.
To Apply If you would like to apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We regret that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Closing date for applications – Monday 10th December 2018