Job Title: eCommerce Digital Content Administrator
Reporting to: Head of eCommerce
The Role: Freewheel.co.uk
Content Management / Onsite Merchandising / Social Media Content / Product Embellishment / Promotional Planning / CMS / Copy Writing / Magento /Photoshop / email Marketing
This varied role will support the day to day website operations and will include: managing product listings, on site merchandising and promotions, Copy and Image updates, reporting, trouble shooting and more.
In short we require a bright team player that has the ability to deliver detailed product content across various Brand Categories associated with the business.
Working in the Milton Keynes Head Office, the eCommerce Digital Content Administrator plans, Creates and uploads compelling product content for the online consumer digital channel
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Manage and maintain product and category content
· Ensure that all site content (product/category/brand/company pages) meet the latest SEO guidelines
· Manage promotional calendar to plan and deliver tactical product offers to achieve maximum revenue growth and support business objectives
· Maintain and add metadata, page titles etc., in line with search engine guidelines
· Carry out keyword research, trends and insights to support organic search
· Work with IT team to ensure core product data is up to date and formatted correctly
· Plan, manage and collaborate with internal departments and suppliers to deliver effective product introductions, ranging and promotions
· Communicate product and category USP’s to customers through the creation of customer- centric, engaging copy and messaging
· Updating websites with new products, creating new product descriptions, working with visual merchandising tools, adding images and adjusting layout
· Remove discounted products, update descriptions and ensure pricing and offers are correct.
· Maintaining Brand Values and Brand tone of voice
To apply for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for applications is the 25th April 2018.