HEAD OFFICE- HAMPTON WICK, SURREY
For 25 years, we have been at the forefront of the cycling industry, offering expert advice and a bespoke customer service to help people of all abilities achieve their goals. With a growing community and exciting plans for the future, we are looking for an email marketing executive to join our passionate, results-driven marketing team.
Day to day, you will take ownership of producing a wide range of email campaigns aimed at promoting key products, sharing great content and keeping our subscribers up-to-date with the latest news and events from the cycling world.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Designing and building email campaigns using an industry-leading CRM platform
· Using both visual editors and basic html to produce bespoke email templates
· Generating new ideas for innovative, inspirational email campaigns
· Understanding and implementing email design best practice
· Testing all emails to ensure functionality across all email clients and devices
· Running a/b split tests aimed at increasing opens, clicks and conversions
· Liaising with other teams to source product and content for emails
· Drafting clear, engaging copy for email
· Helping to manage an email schedule
· Assisting the department in other areas as and when required
· At least 1 year proven experience working in a related role
· Experience using an ESP and/or CRM system
· Familiar with Adobe suite
· Basic knowledge of html, with desire to learn more
· Experience in online retail (desirable)
· Educated to a degree level or equivalent
· Highly organised and confident managing time-sensitive projects
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Strong written English skills
· Understanding of the digital marketing landscape
· Interest in cycling/sports (desirable)
· Creative/artistic background (desirable)
We offer a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com