We’re looking for an experienced professional mechanic to join our team as a full time workshop technician. The role requires strong mechanical abilities and an exceptional understanding of high end MTB systems. Race team experience advantageous but not crucial.
- Previous MTB mechanical experience essential, suspension and wheel building experience advantageous
- Cytech 2/3 or similar qualification
- A working knowledge of modern MTB technologies, standards and component compatibility is essential
- In depth knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic principles and MTB suspension systems advantageous.
- A sound knowledge of MTB sport and racing is hugely welcome and encouraged.
- Desire to engage with our customers and supported riders at all levels
- Great communication skills
Main role and responsibilities
- Offering industry leading quality MTB services to a wide range of customer needs
- Provide customers with sound technical information and upgrade suggestions by phone, email and in person
- Attend occasional events in house and off site including race events and trade shows.
- Be clean, methodical, efficient and professional
- A working knowledge of MTB component performance and being able to communicate benefits to riders and customers is essential.
Our workshop ethos is quality over quantity so if you really want to make bikes as good as they possibly can be for our customers and your thrive in a professional technical environment then we might be for you!
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our very busy team and get involved in all things Brink and progress their career in an up and coming technical business.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org