Role: Finance & Operations Manager – HQ
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: This is the most senior Management role within the company. The role will be responsible for the day to day operation and running of the business at HQ as well as the Flagship retail stores. This role will be the point of contact for the outsourced Legal, IT & 3PL providers.
This role will also report financial data to the CFO of the parent company as well as working with an Accountancy firm for statutory audit requirements in the UK.
- Accountancy; Manage & provide for Payroll, Management Accounts, Audit Procedures, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Manage the banking relationship including payment services for both retailers and flagship stores.
- Owned Operations; Manage buildings utilities, vehicles, freight and G&A expenses.
- Liaise with service providers such as IT and 3PL logistics.
- Manage and provide guidance and resource for the operating system; Sage Business Management.
- Provide support and leadership for the HQ team.
- Be proactive in finding ways to always improve the service given to retailers and riders.
- Develop relationships with key partners who will support the growth of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of Legal framework for operating a business including HR regulations.
- This role could suit a financially qualified person looking to broaden their involvement in a business with an operational and leadership role.
- This person should be qualified to a Certified (CIMA) level of Accountancy.
- This person will need to demonstrate good leadership skills and want to work with a small dynamic team.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport of cycling.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills and be a good listener.
- This person must be well organised and proficient with the use of all Microsoft Office products and will have experience with an ERP system, preferably Sage.
- Ability to communicate in the Italian language will be beneficial.
If you wish to be part of the Pinarello brand in the UK, please send your CV, current salary details and covering letter, telling us why you are suitable to be considered for this role to email@example.com