Description: Full Time Bike Technician
We are currently seeking a full time bike technician at Specialized concept store Newbury. The successful candidate will have industry experience, a passion for cycling and be able to build, repair and service all kinds of bikes. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to repair and maintain high end cycling equipment, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include:
· Maintenance, repairs and servicing
· Providing excellent levels of customer service
· Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
· Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised working environment.
· Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store
· Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues. Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
· Aid in unloading stock transfers
· Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
· You will need to have knowledge of an extensive range of cycle equipment as you will be building bikes; identifying faults and deciding what kind of repairs or maintenance are needed.
· Cytech Level 3 or equivalent but a minimum of Level 2 will be considered
· You will need to be thorough and be able to pay attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
· Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
· Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
· Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
· Have a basic computer literacy.
· During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
If you have any questions please pop in and come and have a chat with one of our friendly staff members!
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header – Full Time Technician –
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Working Hours: 40 hours worked on a rota basis including weekends
Salary: Dependent on experience