Tiso Aviemore, the technical flag ship store within the business, will be opening its doors in Summer 2018.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head Mechanic to work in our Alpine Bikes concession within the Tiso Aviemore store.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the bike industry and will ideally be qualified to Cytech Level 2 or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The assembly of new bikes
- Identifying faults, damage and wear
- Carrying out minor repairs e.g. repairing punctures
- Repairing/replacing damaged or worn-out components
- Wheel truing/building
- Carrying out routine services and safety checks
- Cleaning, degreasing and lubricating bicycles and components
- Advising customers on repairs
- Estimating costs (labour and parts) and providing customer quotes
- Booking in bikes for repairs etc
Dealing with customer queries and offering product or general cycling advice
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org