ASSOS of Switzerland was founded 1976 with the mission of bringing cutting edge engineering to the world of cycling. Through its recurring innovations, ASSOS maintains leadership within technical bicycle apparel. Located in Lugano, Switzerland, ASSOS enjoys cult status amongst avid cyclists around the world. (For further information go to: www.assos.com)
Owing to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join our retail team in the UK. The role will be based at our brand new ASSOS flagship Store situated in Regent Street, London.
At ASSOS we believe in cycling. Our products are ‘made in cycling’ meaning that we place cycling at the heart of everything we do. Our London Regent Street Store is an all-encompassing experience, upon which cyclists can rely for expert advice regarding clothing, routes, training, recovery, and injury management – provided by us and our specially selected partners – just as ASSOS does at the original Lugano store.
As a Sales Assistant you will be expected to:
- Offer the ‘ASSOS experience’ to all our customers.
- Greet and converse with customers, identifying the customer’s needs.
- Build rapport with customers to encourage return visits.
- Process transactions and other till related tasks.
- Merchandise and maintain general housekeeping in the store.
- Represent ASSOS at events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Retail experience working within the premium, specialist and sporting goods sector.
- A passion for cycling, sports and fitness and an understanding of what motivates sportspeople and cyclists specifically.
- First class customer service skills.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Available to work weekends and flexible working hours.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
What we offer
- A competitive salary - £19,000 + bonus.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- A product allowance & access to preferential pricing.
- The opportunity to make your mark at an iconic, exciting and growing brand.
If you are interested in applying for the position please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to London.email@example.com