We are looking for a Sales Guru to complement our team in Walton on Thames.
You should possess good knowledge of bikes, components and brands to complement our current team. Your primary responsibility will be to interact with and advise customers in their search for suitable products and to assist in the general running of the shops operations. The successful candidate will be joining an established team with the opportunity to put his/her ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
The ideal candidate should be:
· Customer focused - Excellent customer service/care skills
· Familiar with cycling environment and have a passion for cycling him/herself
· Prior experience in a bike shop; although not a must, is a clear benefit
· Have excellent communication skills
· A team player; Used to working as part of a team
· Show enthusiasm, drive and good interpersonal skills
· Have proven experience in delivering customer facing service
In Return you’ll receive:
· Very competitive pay
· 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Generous staff discounts
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Other employment benefits
How do I apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a Sales role within our business and if you feel that you have the drive, energy and experience to take on this position we would love to hear from you. Submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and passion within retail sales and the bike industry.
Agencies: Please refrain from contacting us.