Graphic Designer Job Vacancy in the Bicycle Industry, Poole, Dorset
Cycling Sports Group is one of the fastest-growing bicycle distributors in the UK. We sell premium brands of bicycles to national retailers and independent bike shops across the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join our in-house Graphics and Marketing Team. This is a varied role for an enthusiastic individual, requiring solid layout skills and the technical ability to set artwork up for print. You will be comfortable working on both print and digital projects, and work will range from brochures, adverts, flyers and other marketing collateral, alongside website banners, HTML emails, website maintenance, info packs and more.
The individual will work as part of our talented Graphics and Marketing Team and must enjoy the demands of a busy company. As a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry we expect excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
This role is based in Poole, Dorset.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – namely InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Familiar and experienced in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, and understand best production practices including setting up artwork for print.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, highly flexible, and can work well under pressure in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator with good eye for detail.
- Experience working with WordPress, Mailchimp, Sitecore and Magento or other similar web content management programmes would be beneficial but not essential.
- Educated preferably to degree level in Graphic Design or a related art/media degree.
- 1-3 years professional experience working in a similar role.
- A passion for cycling and the cycling industry would be beneficial.
Please send your CV to: Allison Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org