Calling Head Mechanic and Workshop Managers (Locations include; Central London, Crouch End, Fulham, Greater London, Manchester, St Pauls)
We are now looking to recruit experienced Workshop Managers to support our busy Stores.
Salary: Up to £24,000pa
About the Role:
If you are an experienced bike mechanic with supervisory experience keen to take the next step in an exciting and dynamic environment, wanting to share your passion for all things bike then Evans Cycles wants you.
The workshop is your responsibility; targets, team, tools & all. By developing your people to enhance their skills & actively praising their successes, workshop performance will be through the roof & you’ll be contributing towards the performance of the whole store.
You will need to ensure that bikes leave your workshop ready for optimum performance and ensure you and your team offer great customer service, as well as demonstrating exceptional technical knowledge.
· Be able to manage, motivate and inspire a team
· Be acutely aware of Health and Safety principles
· Have a great understanding of mechanical principles
· Great commercial awareness
· Have fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Bike mechanic qualifications preferable
Visit our website https://www.networxrecruitment.com/v?id=EVANSCYCLE&t=evans-cycles-jobs today to view our jobs descriptions and apply.
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
· Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
· A Company Pension scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Fantastic Discounts on Bike Insurance and British Cycling membership
· The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
· Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
· Access to your very own e-learning portal
On completion of your probationary period…
· A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
· Trade Discount on all of our products
· Holiday Buy Back – buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
After 6 months…
· Health Shield, a cash back health plan
Why not start your Evans Cycles Adventure today and help our customers to Enjoy the Ride.