At Tailfin, we design and engineer incredible, high-performance, cycling equipment for riding further and faster, whatever the adventure.
Since launching in 2016 with the T1 Carbon rack and SL panniers, we’ve won awards, received incredible industry and customer reviews and have shipped thousands of products to over 40 countries worldwide.
We’re young, hungry with massive amounts of passion. Join us.
We are looking for a highly talented Marketing, Brand and Creative Expert that has an entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to work in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and pushing the tailfin brand to the next level. This will involve creating content, building media relationships, launching products and undertaking every aspect of ‘owning’ the brand.
What type of person you are...
- You ‘live’ the Tailfin brand adventuring/bikepacking/commuting on a regular basis
- Keen photographer/videographer
- You have a way with words and creating stories
- Affinity and understanding of what a brand is, and how to develop one
- On the technology and IT pulse
- Entrepreneur mindset, self-starter and JFDI mentality
- Desire to push yourself and hunger to learn
- Sociable and personable
- Keen understanding of bicycle parts and accessories
What your goals will be...
Your goal is to grow and refine the Tailfin brand, build our next product launch campaign and increase our customer base. These are some of the ways in which we see that happening:
- Develop, improve and build the brand – we’re a young company and we’re looking to grow – take that bull by the horns and make it your own.
- Create, edit and promote incredible content in every type of media format –Photography, video, stories, etc.
- Design and build a portfolio of original content – From weekday rides with the team, to elite Transcontinental races, you will be charged with curating original and engaging content on a weekly basis.
- Engage with the local and online cycle community – building PR relationships, staying on the pulse of our cycling industry and connecting with influencers around the world.
- Build an explosive campaign for our next product launch – through industry relations, customer engagement and creative content.
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of your content, learn from the data and feed it back into the next campaign.
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer, their desires, wishes and how we can create incredible products so that they can make their own incredible experiences.
What experience you might have...
- Creating and working with photos and video via Adobe software, to produce creative, desirable, marketable content.
- Working to build a brand around a company vision.
- Writing interesting and engaging blogs, posts or content.
- Building relationships with influencers and industry media.
- Creating Facebook, Google, Twitter or other PPC ads.
- Analysing marketing campaign data and the impacts on sales.
- Interacting with customers on phones, emails and events.
- Worked in a start-up where resources, budgets and time are limited
What tools and skills you might need...
- Adobe Products (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- GSuite, Adwords and Google Analytics
- Facebook ad manager
- Photography or videography
What you get back...
- Competitive salary, bonus and company shares
- You get to work in the cycling industry and make a new, exciting, brand your own!
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving license
- We’re based in Bristol – ideally, you are too
Get in touch...
If you are interested, please send us an email – email@example.com - with your CV/Resume and tell us about yourself and why you think you are right for this role.