Cycling and bicycles are transport for some, a hobby for many, but become a passion for a select few.
If you're one of the few with a flair for marketing and brand management read on!
For the past 40 years, Weldtite have grown a reputation with cyclists for reliable, quality maintenance and repair products across the world. They are a highly entrepreneurial, privately owned business of people based on the banks of the River Humber. They have a successful portfolio of consumer brands such as TF2, Cyclo Tools, Dirtwash, Jetvalve, Adie, Bikebits, Pure and Weldtite Puncture Repair.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Barton-upon-Humber, near Hull
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35 to 45k depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday and UK bank holidays, Early finish on a Friday, Supportive team environment
About the role:
This is a strategically important position to support Weldtite’s continual ambition for growth at pace. Along with the support of the Marketing Assistant and carefully chosen agencies, the successful candidate will be focused and determined in driving their marketing agenda forward. The role offers considerable scope for autonomy and creativity.
- Manage the development, planning and execution of their communications strategy across all categories and geographies both in the UK and internationally
- Take the lead in representing the brand with all relevant media titles across all categories and priority territories for both existing ranges and new product launches
- Own and deliver all copy for new product launches
- Own, plan and deliver all communication around key trade and consumer events and represent Weldtite at key events in the UK and Internationally
- Ensure all brand communication platforms are aligned to the overall look and feel of the brand and are in line with the 3-year strategy plan
- Create copy for all social media channels as well as B2B and B2C content
- Provide concise monthly reports to the senior management team
- Management of relationships with external partners such as agencies and trade associations
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist or sports enthusiast with a strong level of commercial marketing communications experience, possibly including time in journalism. The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a growing international business.
You must have strong planning, copy-writing and communication skills and be comfortable building relationships with key media personnel in the cycling markets globally. Ideally, you will already have a demonstrable network within some of these areas. Good internal relationships with key stakeholders in sales, product development and production teams will also be key to success.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Communications Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Brand Manager, International Marketing, etc.
To apply for this role then please visit the following link https://cknight.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/4?source=BikeBiz