i-ride.co.uk are the UK’s leading lightweight cycle distributor. Our growing portfolio includes Fulcrum Wheels, De Rosa, Continental, Speedplay, Northwave and many more prestigious brands. We are experiencing strong growth and huge demand for our products from a growing base of retailers and we strive to provide the best service possible to our retailers.
In the role of Parts Brand Assistant, you will be involved in the ranging, buying and lifecycle management of products from within our Parts brands. This will involve meeting and building strong relationships with key suppliers in order to obtain product information, create purchase orders, maintain accurate delivery dates and keep availability levels high. You will also work closely with the internal sales and marketing teams to keep them updated with product information.
· Obtaining product information from our suppliers to create new products within our internal stock management system
· Creating, placing and managing purchase orders with a range of UK and international suppliers
· Ensuring products are ordered and delivered to schedule
· Maintenance of product lifecycles and pricing
· Assisting with product range building
· Communicating product information and availability across internal departments
Key Skills required
· Excellent knowledge of Bicycle Parts/Components specifically
· A real passion for cycling is desirable
· Related experience from within the cycle industry is preferred
· Strong relationship building skills and able to work well in a team
· An eye for attention to detail
· Good numeracy skills
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Able to work to tight deadlines
Salary and benefits
A competitive salary is on offer and after a qualifying period other benefits include Bupa Health Care and entry to our Company Pension Scheme.
This is a great opportunity to build your career within the cycling industry and a competitive salary is on offer based on experience and skill-set. After a qualifying period other benefits include Bupa Health Care and entry to our Company Pension Scheme.
If you think you would fit in we are looking forward to your application which should include a full C.V.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01444 243000 or apply in writing to:
7-8B Mid Sussex Bus. Park
Ditchling Common Ind. Est.
Folders Lane East