Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And at the heart of our user base are the komoot Pioneers; the most active members of our community. They collect and share the most cherished outdoor spots, add descriptive photos and write insightful tips to inspire others—and we want you to support them. Join our team to nurture and grow our community of mountain bikers, hikers, and cyclists in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
Your key responsibilities
● Build a strong digital community of like-minded cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
● Attend events and plan ride outs and meetups to grow our community.
● Identify promising users and encourage them to join our Pioneer program.
● Support and cheer on our Pioneers for revealing nature’s best-kept secrets.
● Reach out to local clubs and groups to grow our community.
● Uncover the most exciting people, spots and adventures for our blog and social media.
Why you’ll love it
● You’ll work with a community of enthusiastic mountain bikers, hikers, and cyclists.
● You’ll take over responsibility and ownership of your projects from day one.
● You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
● You’ll enjoy the freedom to work wherever you want, be it from home, in the mountains or any other location in Austria, Switzerland or Southern Germany.
● You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
● Have 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
● Are located in Austria, Switzerland or Southern Germany and are connected to the cycling and outdoor community.
● Are outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
● Are a digital native that knows how to leverage tools.
● Are self-motivated and extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
● Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sound like you? Send us the following
● A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
● A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
● Examples of your work: Tell us a bit about community management projects you’ve worked on in the past.
● Share your Twitter, Instagram, blog or your website with us so we can get a feel for your interests.
● A link to your komoot profile showing your favorite outdoor spot.
● As we love people that go the extra mile, you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume at https://www.komoot.de/jobs/community-manager-dach