About the company
Frog Bikes (Frog) is an innovative British bike manufacturer (based in Ascot) specialising in the development and manufacture of children’s bikes. Its company mission is to stimulate child cycling participation by producing the lightest bikes on the market specifically for children. Therefore making phenomenal bikes that children want to ride and stores want to sell.
- Do you have a BSc in product design, product OR mechanical engineering?
- Do you have a high degree of competency in the use of 3D CAD software (e.g., Solidworks)?
- Do you enjoy riding or tinkering with Bicycles?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of bike mechanics and bike components?
- Are you a strong innovative and creative thinking person?
- Do you have an appreciation of the uniqueness’s of children and their implications for bike components?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Are you happy working within a team?
- Do you already have the ability and drive to take ownership and work independently?
- Are you strong at planning and have high organisational skills?
- Are you a first class communicator– written and spoken?
- Do you have work experience as a bike mechanic (desired but not essential)?
- Are you able to speak Mandarin – written and spoken (desired but not essential)?
Frog Bikes is seeking applications for an R&D Assistant to join our R&D team initially on a 12 month, fixed-term contract. The R&D assistant will be supporting the R&D team with the development and improvement of bike components.
- Assist with the formulation of design requirements and design briefs
- Assist with the creation of design solutions
- Assist with the creation of 3D drawings of various bike components
- Assist with the implementation and analysis of mechanical stress testing
- Liaison with relevant suppliers
Please send cover letter, portfolio and CV by February 19 to email@example.com