We're back... If you missed our adverts in 2017 well you're in luck!
Ever fancied a change? And not the kind of change when you are wondering 'do I want Walkers crisps vs Smiths crisps'... we're talking about a life change that brings you to New Zealand.
Evolution Cycles is the premier cycle store in New Zealand with 7 specialist bike stores throughout the country and we have openings for bicycle mechanics in a number of our stores.
We are a family owned and operated business celebrating our 10th year and have no intention of slowing down. We are in a growth phase and want to know if you want to be a part of that journey.
The position is a permanent full time role.
Whilst the retail sales assistant is responsible for the day to day running of the store, customer service and taking sales, you must equally feel comfortable helping build stock for shop floor, cleaning the store and undertake basic bicycle repairs. Day to day you will be responsible for the following;
- Opening and closing of the store, making store presentable for the day ahead
- Actively promoting and selling Evolution Cycles products and services
- Ordering stock from suppliers for the store and customer orders
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers instore and on the phone/email
- Building bikes for customer collects and for floor stock
- Completing sales in the system
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work space
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in Bicycle Retail and a good track record in customer service, along with the following skills:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan prioritise.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers and the ability to explain technical detail to customers
- An understanding of, and passion for, bikes and associated products/accessories.
- Patience and the ability to work/serve customers well under pressure.
- Builds strong relationships with peers, customers and suppliers.
- An all-round team player.
Flexible work hours available. Standard working week is 42.5 hours and includes a weekend day.
If you are under 30, getting yourself a working holiday visa is easy. If you are over 30, don't worry... depending on your experience you can look at getting either a Skilled Migrant Visa or an Essential Skills visa.
To apply for this role then please email your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Britomart Store (central Auckland)