Do you have a passion for Customer Service and all things cycling?
Chain Reaction Cycles are looking for a number of part-time Retail Assistants to join our team working 20 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
You will be a key part of our retail team responsible for advising customers on our range of products, ensuring that world-class customer service is delivered. This will include:
- Providing an excellent personal shopping experience of bikes, apparel & component sales from walk-in customers.
- Converting telephone queries to in-store sales
- Booking in of service related jobs to the workshop
- Bike fitting
- Ride to Work queries
- Bike financing
- Merchandising & replenishment of stock
- Supporting local cycling events in NI
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous retail experience is desirable, but not essential
- Cycling knowledge or a passion for sport is desirable
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills essential (written and oral)
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Highly numerate
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic - please click apply!
Please state on your CV whether you wish to apply for a permanent or temporary role. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch.