Role: Retailer and Customer Service – HQ
Reports to: Finance & Operations Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: This role will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service (after sales support) to both the retailers and riders. A key decision maker and a role that can influence the value of the brand and help build customer loyalty.
- Liaise and provide information to retailers about polices and guarantees of Pinarello products.
- Provide fault finding solutions and guide to the repair or replacement of a product.
- Maintain an inventory of frames and equipment to efficiently solve a product issue.
- Work closely with the Sales and Technical service people to advice on policy.
- Provide guidance and technical knowledge to help retailers provide the best service to riders.
- Attend events in the UK organised by retailers or Pinarello.
- Support ‘Il Team’ events, the Pinarello owner’s club.
- Develop relationships with key partners on supply of product such as Shimano & SRAM.
- Maintain knowledge of the Consumer Rights Act (2015).
- Ideally this person has experience in this type of role from within or outside the bicycle industry.
- This person could be working at retail and would like to develop their skills in this role.
- This person should be CYTECH 3 qualified.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills, be a listener and be passionate about supporting retailers and riders.
- This person must be well organised and proficient with the use of Outlook, Excel and ideally have worked with an ERP system.
If you wish to be part of the Pinarello brand in the UK, please send your CV, current salary details and covering letter, telling us why you are suitable to be considered for this role to email@example.com