Sales Adviser - 37 hours
We are looking for an experienced Sales Adviser to join our growing team in the London flagship store.
Your key responsibilities:
· Find creative and proactive ways to give every customer such a memorable experience that they shout our praises from the rooftops (or social media).
· Keep our London store looking its finest, and pitch ideas, hacks, and tweaks to make it even better for our customers.
· Organize store operations and stock.
· Build long-term customer relationships that go way beyond that first bike purchase.
· Bring your love of cycling, empathy and hospitality to work every day, so you can sell bikes to cycling geeks, to cycling virgins, and everyone in between.
· Multitask like a pro. You'll need to jump between welcoming new customers, trouble-shooting broken bikes, creating amazing test-riding experiences, and picking up the phone. All with a smile on your face.
· Become a walking encyclopaedia of all things VanMoof, so you can answer any and every question that comes your way.
· Be our customer's loudest and proudest advocate, flagging any issues that might get in the way of their happiness as quickly as possible.
· Bonus points if you're not afraid to hold a wrench yourself every now and then (or be eager to learn a thing or two from the bike doctors), so you can help out a customer.
You'll need to have:
· Experience in a retail or hospitality environment (not necessarily in cycling).
· A passion for bicycles and/or cycling and/or commuting and/or making the world a better place.
· A welcoming and hospitable spirit.
· Great communication skills in English (bonus points for other languages)
· The energy to be on your feet all day, without losing an ounce of positivity
· You're more of a peloton rider than a solo breakaway kind of rider
Does this sound like you? We'd love to meet you!
To apply for this role then please send your CV and any covering letter to London@vanmoof.com