Start date: From April 23, 2018
Location: Hither Green, South London, plus events as required
Bowman Cycles are a new, fast growing bike company that specialises in designing Great bikes for riders after something a little out of the ordinary; accessible bike frames with exceptional attention to detail. Working at Bowman will offer huge opportunities to grow and gain a massive range of company wide.
Our Marketing Executives primary role is to tell the story of Bowman. Across all our digital and real world channels; content creation, implementation and measurement will play a key part of the role.
Working in tandem with Customer service, you’ll be responsible for making sure sales are seamless for our customers – both direct and international trade partners, servicing their needs, and reporting on progress compared to high level plans
Working with everyone from customers up to the founder and MD, you’ll need to be someone who relishes a challenge, thrives on change and the freedom to plan and complete your tasks. The Roll is the perfect chance to get into a fast growing, award winning company at the ground level, where your opportunities are only limited by your ambition and drive
- Delivery of marketing strategy across all platforms
- Management of marketing channels - social, newsletters etc.
- Ownership of custom club sales
- Community management - test rides, club rides
- Reporting on key sales and marketing metrics
- Ideally degree level education or experience to similar level in a marketing led environment
- Passionate about digital marketing, a desire to keep up with trends and technologies
- Proven self starting ability
- Love of change and challenge
- Great attention to detail
- Plan and manage own workload across multiple projects
- Excellent excel skills
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing tools
- Report creation and analytics
- Multi Platform Social media and GA data reporting and analysis
- Project management
Keen interest in cycling
Videography and editing
Adobe Creative suite
Website creation and upkeep experience
Send a covering letter and up to date CV to: Jobs@bowman-cycles.com
Closing date: Friday 13th April, 2018
We will be reviewing any CV’s and letter we receive before this date.