Sigma Sports Head Office, Esher, Surrey
Are you a passionate cyclist with a strong work ethic and excellent customer care skills? Due to increased growth, we are seeking a self-motivated, organised team player with an upbeat demeanour, excellent telephone and computer skills, to provide exceptional advice and customer care. This position requires an enthusiastic work ethic, plus experience, knowledge and a passion for road cycling products. Triathlon product knowledge is an added bonus!
About the Job
Field customer calls, online chats and emails regarding the following:
- Road bike and bike accessory related questions
- Custom bike builds
- Bike fit
- Component compatibility
- Clothing advice
- Order placement and order status
- Returns & exchanges
- Customer concerns and complaints
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Specialised knowledge of road and triathlon products
- One year of bike industry experience or one year of sales experience
- PC literacy is essential
- Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering outstanding customer service
- A natural communicator able to empathise with customers and see things from the other person’s point of view
From £18,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience and knowledge)
8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month, with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org