We are a successful family owned bike shop with over 35 years experience in satisfying the cycling needs of both the professional and amateur cyclists whether Racing, MTB, Leisure or Kids and Family Bikes.
We are now recruiting in our East Grinstead store, with a view to further expansion of a new store for a Workshop Manager/Senior Mechanic, who is used to working in a commercial but customer centric environment. You will also assume a number of senior tasks and support managers with the day-to-day running of the shop. You must have a strong ethic for customer service and strive to ensure all our customers have the best possible experience @OnYourBike. You will also be required to set up technical Customer Workshops and Doctor Bike Sessions.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience, we do know that our salaries are very competitive and are one of the highest in the area for the Bicycle Retail Industry, with the usual pensions and staff discounts available on top of your normal salary.
Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic & highly motivated ambassador for On Your Bike
- Experienced Cycle Mechanic with the ability to support Sales
- Strong communicator and people person
- Ability to deal with all types of customers from professional cyclist to a family with their children's first bike
- Articulate with your stock and workshop arrangement
- Accurate keyboard and Epos experience
- Presentable Role Model for more junior team members
- Desire to be part of a great team in a very successful new store
To apply for this role then please send your CV and any covering letter to: email@example.com