Complete Bike Recovery is an administrative claims management service for the bike insurance market. It is the administrative processor for incoming claims with respect to email and telephonic support. In addition, we coordinate collections and liaise with Carbon Bike Repair which is our sister company. This will be a full-time permanent role.
You will correspond with the insurer and Carbon Bike Repair regarding the processing of the bike itself. Training is provided. Some knowledge of insurance and/or bicycles is advantageous but not essential.
We are looking for a bright enthusiastic person who is not afraid to learn and progress the job role. The candidate must be able to problem solve, prioritise and manage their work load. You must be a good communicator on the phone and in the office. You must have good organisational skills and keep records.
The primary role will involve
- Being the first point of contact for insurer enquiries.
- During busy times to help manage other client inquiries when appropriate.
- Liaising with customers to schedule collection and delivery times by email / phone
- Booking in jobs and preparing / updating job sheets for Carbon Bike Repair.
- Packing / unpacking boxes.
- Process complete jobs by raising invoices.
- Ordering parts, supplies and tools.
You will need to work closely with all members of staff to ensure the customer journey from beginning to end is efficient and meets the companies’ standards.
This job is suited to someone who likes solving problems and is looking for a new challenge in a new market.
We are open from Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, which is an advantage if you do not want to work weekends.
Essential Skills & Qualifications::
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills is essential.
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a customer service / admin role.
- Hands on, ‘can do’, proactive approach with the ability to use your own initiative.
- Hardworking, professional and highly motivated with a friendly positive attitude.
- Organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise.
- PC Skills – Microsoft word and excel are essential.
- Full UK driving licence (desirable – not essential).
Salary: £17500 - £20000 per annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com