Spokes of Bagshot, the multi-award winning Surrey based retailer is looking for an exceptional sales person to join their growing team.
Spokes is an established but young store that sells some of the best brands in the industry, such as Giant, Whyte, Storck, Willier, Vielo, Mondraker and Ibis amongst others. We have a team of high profile brand ambassadors and run evening talks, seminars and exhibitions. We are focused on building a community and supporting and developing cycling in the area.
We are about to enter an exciting development and expansion phase this year.
The ideal candidate will have preferably had relevant, direct industry experience, although will consider applicants from other sales backgrounds providing you have a passion for cycling.
Excellent communication skills are essential, along with a charismatic personality and self motivated attitude.
Our business is formed around inter-personal rapport with our customers and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers and upholding our exceptional customer service levels.
We expect the successful applicant to possess the following attributes:
· Proven track record of successful sales experience
· Exceptional communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence
· Target driven, competitive and self motivated
· Passion for cycling with experience, preferably road and mountain bike
· Organised, punctual and well presented
· Experienced and active on social media
· Be involved- be a part of our events, our community and our family.
In return, we will offer the following:
· Competitive base salary
· Attractive, achievable store bonus scheme
· Company loan bike
· Possibility of international travel
· Trade pricing on staff purchases
· Long term prospects in an ambitious, growing company that has some serious potential
Please send CV and covering letter to James Thompson email@example.com